Re: [ANNOUNCE] psqlODBC 09.03.0300 Released

От Blake Pusztai
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] psqlODBC 09.03.0300 Released
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hello,

Thank you for this update! This is great news. Thank you to the entire team for turning this around so fast. Just a quick heads-up that I noticed the 09.03.0300 release notes are packaged with the archives, but not yet posted to the release notes page: http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/docs/release.html

Will that page be updated soon with the 09.03.0300 changes?

Thanks again, folks. Have a great day.

Cheers,

Blake

Blake Pusztai

Program Manager

Tableau Software

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Running regression tests on Windows
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Running regression tests on Windows