Re: Startup proc 30595 exited with status 512 - abort and FATAL 2: XLogFlush

От Wang, Mary Y
Тема Re: Startup proc 30595 exited with status 512 - abort and FATAL 2: XLogFlush
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom,

Thanks for the help
I was able to find pg_resetxlog in the path.  Are there any precautions that I need to be aware of?  Or I just don't
haveany choice?
I'd like to do pg_dump or pg_dumpall.

Should I do a pg_resetxlog $PGDATA?

Here is my pgcontrol info:
_control version number:            71
Catalog version number:               200101061
Database state:                       SHUTDOWNING
pg_control last modified:             Tue Feb  2 08:19:14 2010
Current log file id:                  2
Next log file segment:                249
Latest checkpoint location:           2/F8D581BC
Prior checkpoint location:            2/F8D49A34
Latest checkpoint's REDO location:    2/F8D581BC
Latest checkpoint's UNDO location:    0/0
Latest checkpoint's StartUpID:        210
Latest checkpoint's NextXID:          79276624
Latest checkpoint's NextOID:          4412280
Time of latest checkpoint:            Tue Feb  2 06:50:48 2010
Database block size:                  8192
Blocks per segment of large relation: 131072
LC_COLLATE:                           en_US
LC_CTYPE:                             en_US
In my pg_xlog directory, I've:
total 32808
-rw-------    1 postgres postgres 16777216 Feb  2 06:54 00000002000000F8
-rw-------    1 postgres postgres 16777216 Feb  1 10:51 00000002000000F9

Thanks for any help.
Mary Y Wang

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Startup proc 30595 exited with status 512 - abort and FATAL 2: XLogFlush
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Startup proc 30595 exited with status 512 - abort and FATAL 2: XLogFlush