Re: pgarchives new design review

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pgarchives new design review
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 7 Aug 2022, at 17:02, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 6 Aug 2022 at 16:37, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net <mailto:magnus@hagander.net>> wrote:
> A configurable like that could be done in client side javascript with a
> browser cookie if really wanted though -- as long as All is the
> default, meaning all the data is sent to the browser, local pagination
> can be done in the browser.
>
> Yeah right. I am doing the same thing. All the data is being loaded only once, and all the pagination is happening on
theclient side. Also, I changed the default pagination value to All and changed the table's structure to make it a bit
morecompact.

The more compact layout is better IMHO since it makes it easier to visually
scan the titles.  I would also drop the icons in the Author and Time columns
since they will be the identical for every row (or at least make sure they are
all aria-hidden which the clock icon isn't right now I think).

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Pgarchives message thread page design
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Pgarchives message thread page design