Re: Need inputs on postgresql HA with consul cluster

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Need inputs on postgresql HA with consul cluster
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Dec 22, 2023, at 11:13 PM, Rambabu V <ram.wissen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Attachment for the same.

So? You posted that before. As I quoted from the Patroni documentation about failsafe_mode, which you surely read, it
onlyworks if the Patroni instances can still communicate with each other over their REST APIs.

I am going to say this once more, then I will no longer participate in this thread: IF YOUR NETWORK (AND DCS) ARE NOT
WORKING,YOU CANNOT HAVE RELIABLE HA.

От: Ron Johnson
Сообщение: Re: Best way to stop Streaming Replication?
От: Murthy Nunna
Сообщение: RE: Timestamps in outputs