Re: 'AS' column-alias beign ignored on outer select

От Thomas F. O'Connell
Тема Re: 'AS' column-alias beign ignored on outer select
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Dec 28, 2005, at 10:03 PM, Thomas F. O'Connell wrote:

[snip]

>> If the column alias is being declared in the subselect, the column
>> alias
>> is working.
>>
>>  select version();
>>                                version
>> -
>>  PostgreSQL 8.1.0 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.2
>>
>> Is this working as expected or is this a bug?
>
> I have to say, this looks like a regression. I can't reproduce it
> in an 8.0.3 database. The interesting thing is that the bug seems
> to be related to the limit clause of the inner query. Hackers?

Whoops. Just saw Tom's reply. Ignore noise. Threaded mail must've
missed the reply.

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Database Architecture and Programming

http://www.sitening.com/
110 30th Avenue North, Suite 6
Nashville, TN 37203-6320
615-260-0005 (cell)
615-469-5150 (office)
615-469-5151 (fax)

От: "Thomas F. O'Connell"
Сообщение: Re: 'AS' column-alias beign ignored on outer select
От: ShepherdHill DB Subscriptions
Сообщение: Validating User