Re: Handling idle connections

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Handling idle connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Sep 24, 2023, at 7:03 AM, Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar.dba09@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Could u give me a tip on how to figure out where they are coming and what do u mean exactly by saying "fixing" them

Look at pg_stat_activity. There's the application_name column--if your apps are not setting that, the query column
showslast/current query and that is sometimes a clue. (Also, if your clients are not setting application name, fix
them.)

If you don't want client applications leaving connections idle, then clients should release connections when not using
them.

От: Rajesh Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Handling idle connections
От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: Handling idle connections