Re: Usability improvment ideas

От Bob McConnell
Тема Re: Usability improvment ideas
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
From: gabriele.garuglieri

> Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> scritti il 11/05/2011 10:12:33
>
>> We could pretty easily add options
>> for "execute current line" and "execute current paragraph" (I'd find
>> those very useful in fact).
>
> Those would be greatly welcome!!

If I might add a suggestion. I have occasion to use Sybase ASA and the
Interactive SQL tool that comes with it. In that application, when I hit
F9 it will execute all of the SQL statements in that window. But if I
highlight one or more of several statements, as if I were copying them,
then hit F9, it will only execute the highlighted statements.

Bob McConnell

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Usability improvment ideas
От: David Landgren
Сообщение: Cannot create a table with pgAdmin 1.14.0.1