Re: Is a PS - MSSQL Logical Replication Possible??

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Is a PS - MSSQL Logical Replication Possible??
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Jul 25, 2023, at 11:29 AM, Erik Serrano <eserranos@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What you indicate is interesting, I am going to find out about the debezium and attunity programs.
> Thank you very much for answering

I don't know how those two are implemented--but for background on what is possible, you might want to read up on
PostgreSQLlogical replication slots. Essentially, one can write a plug-in which has access to a serialized stream of
allupdates being applied. There are examples which exist. So one could write such a thing that pushes to MSSQL, or one
coulduse such a thing which publishes change stream as JSON, and develop something to push this to MSSQL. Not
suggestingthat *you* have to this--just that it's likely tools are based on this, and it would be good for your
understanding.

От: Erik Serrano
Сообщение: Re: Is a PS - MSSQL Logical Replication Possible??
От: Erik Serrano
Сообщение: Re: postgis Error during upgrade