RE: Fix src/test/subscription/t/029_on_error.pl test when wal_debug is enabled

От Ilyasov Ian
Тема RE: Fix src/test/subscription/t/029_on_error.pl test when wal_debug is enabled
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It seems to me that we should keep the 'for replication target relation
"public.tbl" in transaction \d+,', before the "finished at" so as it
is possible to make a difference with the context that has a column
name and the context where there is no target relation.

I agree. Attached the updated patch.

--
Kind regards,
Ian Ilyasov.

Junior Software Developer at Postgres Professional

От: Sandeep Thakkar
Сообщение: Re: HEAD build error on Fedora 39
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: State of pg_createsubscriber