FW: Pg_rewind cannot load history wal

От Richard Schmidt
Тема FW: Pg_rewind cannot load history wal
Дата
Список pgsql-general

We think we have found our missing step. We needed to do an ordered shutdown of the original primary before promoting the standby

I.e.

>1. Make some changes to the A (the primary) and check that they are replicated to the B (the standby)

Missing step:

     Perform ordered shutdown of A (the primary)

>2.Promote B to be the new primary

This know means that we have this simple use-case working.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, your use or communication of the information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify MetService immediately.

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: check_function_bodies not doing much
От: Marcelo Lacerda
Сообщение: Re: check_function_bodies not doing much