Configs config_local.py/config_system.py are ignored ?

От Ross Holder
Тема Configs config_local.py/config_system.py are ignored ?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I am trying to modify settings of my pgadmin4 installation.

I made a copy of my config.py file as config_local.py and config_system.py but any settings I change inside these configs have no effect.

If I change the same settings within config.py, it works perfectly. What could be the issue, since one is not supposed to modify config.py?

От: Arnel Dioneda
Сообщение: unable to update from version 6.21 to version 7.0
От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: Configs config_local.py/config_system.py are ignored ?