Fw: pgAdmin crashing on right click activities

От Jason Churcher
Тема Fw: pgAdmin crashing on right click activities
Дата
Re: Fw: pgAdmin crashing on right click activities  (Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-support

Version 1.20.0 Beta (Aug 10 2015, rev: REL-1_18_0_116-gd491

Running Ubuntu 15.10 64-bit

Installed pgAdmin via Ubuntu Software Center

Steps to recreate:

pgAdmin will force close when:

  1. Open pgAdmin
  2. Right click on any of the items in the Object browser
  3. Do anything
    1. Select an option from the menu
    2. Try to navigate off the menu
    3. Press 'escape'

Additional Info (possibly related/unrelated)

If I click "Stop" pgAdmin will force close, if I click continue pgAdmin stays open.

Steps to recreate:

  1. Open pgAdmin
  2. Press the drop down button beside the "Execute last plugin button"
  3. Error message above is displayed

От: Chockchai Sae-ieo
Сообщение: problem about build pgagent
От: Patrick Headley
Сообщение: Re: Fw: pgAdmin crashing on right click activities