Facing issue in installing pg_cron extension in Postgresql 15

От Ramya Ashwin
Тема Facing issue in installing pg_cron extension in Postgresql 15
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

EXTERNAL EMAIL: DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. </p

Hi Team,

I need to run a job which schedule everyday at midnight and for that am trying to add pg_cron extension in Postgresql 15. I followed the instructions and updated the postgresql.conf from the data directory. Ater that it is recommended to restart the DB inorder to get all the configurations implemented.  When I restated the Postgresql, it stopped and couldn’t able to restart and leads to reinstalling the same.

Please help to do the pg_cron installation without restarting the DB.

Regards,

Ramya

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18372: Timezone documentation and use of TZ and PGTZ environment variables missing since version 7.4
От: "GADACHA Rachid (Acoss)"
Сообщение: RE: [Bugg hash join and parallel worker]