Postgres ODBC 32 bit driver

От Hardeep Sharma
Тема Postgres ODBC 32 bit driver
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Team,

I am working in Macquarie database team, and we are planning to migrate Sybase database to Postgres.

We are using a SAP ECDA product that allows data access within the heterogeneous database environment, but this product uses 32-bit architecture/libs.

When I try to establish a connection from Sybase to Postgres using ECDA it complains about  ELF  and  Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_HENV failed error.

                             Driver installed from postgresql-odbc.x86_64 -  /usr/lib64/psqlodbcw.so  ( 64 bit )

Would you let me know if there is any 32- bit driver for postgresql-odbc that I can use for my environment.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Hardeep

This email and any attachment is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message. Macquarie does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attachments. For important disclosures and information about the incorporation and regulated status of Macquarie Group entities please see: www.macquarie.com/disclosures

От: Louis Brauer
Сообщение: Issues with mixedCase columns
От: Färber, Franz-Josef (StMUK)
Сообщение: send current username with gssapi