Re: Could not run generate_unaccent_rules.py script when update unicode

От Japin Li
Тема Re: Could not run generate_unaccent_rules.py script when update unicode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 at 13:46, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 09:15:00AM +0800, Japin Li wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 at 08:03, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>>> I am not sure that many people run this script frequently so that may
>>> not be worth adding a check for a defined, still empty or incorrect
>>
>> Yeah, not frequently, however, it already be used by me, since we provide this
>> function, why not make it better?
>
> Well, I don't mind doing as you suggest.
>
>>> value, but..  If you were to change the Makefile we use in this path,
>>> how are you suggesting to change it?
>>
>> I provide a patch at bottom of in [1].  Attached here again.
>
> No file was attached so I somewhat missed it.  And indeed, you're
> right.  The current rule is useless when compiling without
> --with-python, as PYTHON is empty but defined.  What you are proposing
> is similar to what pgxs.mk does for bison and flex, and "python" would
> still be able to map to python3 or python2.7, which should be OK in
> most cases.
>
> I thought that this was quite old, but no, f85a485f8 was at the origin
> of that.  So I've applied the patch down to 13.

Thanks for your review and push!

--
Regrads,
Japin Li

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Invalidate the subscription worker in cases where a user loses their superuser status
От: Jakub Wartak
Сообщение: pg_stat_get_activity(): integer overflow due to (int) * (int) for MemoryContextAllocHuge()