Could not use index because of indcheckxmin is true

От Japin Li
Тема Could not use index because of indcheckxmin is true
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

When I create an index using CREATE INDEX (without concurrently), I get
an index which indcheckxmin is true.  According to the docs[1], it cannot
be used with indcheckxmin is ture, how can I fix this?

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/catalog-pg-index.html

--
Regrads,
Japin Li

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: A situation with one parent table and 3 child tables
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Could not use index because of indcheckxmin is true