Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns

От Japin Li
Тема Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns
Дата
Ответ на Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns  (ahsan hadi <ahsan.hadi@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns  (Ahsan Hadi <ahsan.hadi@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 07 May 2021 at 19:50, ahsan hadi <ahsan.hadi@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world:  tested, passed
> Implements feature:       tested, passed
> Spec compliant:           tested, passed
> Documentation:            not tested
>
> I have also seen this error with logical replication using pglogical extension, will this patch also address similar
problemwith pglogical?

Does there is a test case to reproduce this problem (using pglogical)?
I encountered this, however I'm not find a case to reproduce it.

--
Regrads,
Japin Li.

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: plan with result cache is very slow when work_mem is not enough
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: plan with result cache is very slow when work_mem is not enough