RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

От ldh@laurent-hasson.com
Тема RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

I am so sorry to hear... So, curious on my end: is this something that you are not able to reproduce on your
environments?On my end, I did reproduce it on different VMs and my local laptop, across windows Server 2012 and Windows
10,so I'd figure it would be pretty easy to reproduce?

Thank you!
Laurent.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
От: Ranier Vilela
Сообщение: Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4