Windows Installation User account - Correct database for us

От Don Brown
Тема Windows Installation User account - Correct database for us
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

We are writing a small application and we are trying to determine if PostgreSQL is the right database for us.

The application at this stage is only for a single user and commonly for persons with little computer expertise.

When the database is installed a postgreSQL user account is created which in most cases will be the second user account on the PC.  The result of this is the user now has to select the user account when ever the computer is restarted.

The programmer working on this application has suggested looking at an imbedded database, something like H2 as an alternative.

I was hoping the members of this group may have some comments or suggestions as to the direction we should look at.

Thank you and appreciate any comments/suggestions

Don

От: Francisco Olarte
Сообщение: Re: Standby Server and Barman Backup on production system
От: Igor Neyman
Сообщение: Re: Windows Installation User account - Correct database for us