Information about the command SQL " create synonym".

От Gerald.Laurent@bull.net
Тема Information about the command SQL " create synonym".
Дата
Re: Information about the command SQL " create synonym".  (Philip Patterson <philip.patterson@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hello !

I am trying to find some informations about the SQL command "create
synonym".

The command "create synonym" does not exit in the Postgres database.

I had tested with the latest version (postgres8.0 beta3) and this command
is not present.

I supposed that this command "create synnonym" is an extention of the SQL92
on the other database like Oracle, Informix etc..

Could you say if this command will be implemanted in a future version of a
postgres database ?

Best regards.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud
Сообщение: Re: Export tab delimited from mysql to postgres.
От: Markus Bertheau
Сообщение: PL/pgSQL, RETURN NEXT, ORDER