Réf. : Debugging SPI C functions

От bsimon@loxane.com
Тема Réf. : Debugging SPI C functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general

UP !

Aren't there any way to debug server programming functions (whatever the language) ??

Benjamin.

bsimon@loxane.com
Envoyé par : pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org

12/01/2005 17:15

        Pour :        pgsql-general@postgresql.org
        cc :
        Objet :        [GENERAL] Debugging SPI C functions

Hi all,

We have a postgresql server running on a Linux machine. Our aim is to develop a bunch of SPI stored procedures to automate a production process.

We use Eclipse with CDT plugin for C programming.

Is there a mean to debug SPI functions with Eclipse (or any other tool) as it is possible with libpq based programs ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Benjamin.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Optimistic concurrency control
От: sid tow
Сообщение: problem with the select query