sql statement how to do ?

От juerg.rietmann@pup.ch
Тема sql statement how to do ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello everybody

I have a question regarding an sql statement. I need to insert a new record
into the table auftrag that is the almost the same as an existing record.
In a similar situation i I use

INSERT INTO auftrag_archiv (SELECT * FROM auftrag where a_id = '12345');

Now I need to do the following :

INSERT INTO auftrag (SELECT * FROM auftrag where a_id = '12345');

The problem is, that the table auftrag has a primay key called pk_auftrag.
Do this I get an error regarding duplicate pk_auftrag. Is there a way to
spare pk_auftrag somehow ?

Thanks in advance ... jr

PFISTER + PARTNER, SYSTEM - ENGINEERING AG
Juerg Rietmann
Grundstrasse 22a
6343 Rotkreuz
Switzerland

internet          :  www.pup.ch
phone       : +4141 790 4040
fax         : +4141 790 2545
mobile            : +4179 211 0315

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Possible Bug regarding temp tables (sql or psql?)
От: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah."
Сообщение: Is Dropping a column "CHECK" constraint possible?