RE: Test failures of 100_bugs.pl

От Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Test failures of 100_bugs.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Monday, April 24, 2023 5:50 PM Yu Shi (Fujitsu) <shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 1:48 PM Yu Shi (Fujitsu) <shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> >
> > I wrote a patch to dump rel state in wait_for_subscription_sync() as
> suggested.
> > Please see the attached patch.
> > I will try to add some debug logs in code later.
> >

> Please see the attached v2 patch.
>
> I added some debug logs when invalidating syncing table states and updating
> table_states_not_ready list. I also adjusted the message level in the tests which
> failed before.

Just a reference.

I think similar issue has been analyzed in other thread[1] and the reason seems
clear that the table state cache invalidation got lost due to a race condition.
The fix is also being discussed there.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/711a6afe-edb7-1211-cc27-1bef8239eec7%40gmail.com

Best Regards,
Hou zj

От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: Add new error_action COPY ON_ERROR "log"
От: Andrei Lepikhov
Сообщение: Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes