RE: BUG #18055: logical decoding core on AllocateSnapshotBuilder()

От Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: BUG #18055: logical decoding core on AllocateSnapshotBuilder()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 7:31 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 9:36 AM Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu) <houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 4:47 PM Amit Kapila
> <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > +1. This sounds like a better idea.
> >
> > Here is a small patch based on this idea.
> > I registered the callback under snapshot builder context and the
> > callback will reset the variables.
> >

> LGTM. Unless Andres or Sawada-San thinks otherwise, I would like to proceed
> with this fix.

Thanks, attach the patches for all support branches. I have confirmed that they can
pass the regression test and fix the issue.

Best Regards,
Hou zj

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18092: Unexpected Result by enable_seqscan
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18094: max max_connections cannot be set