RE: Disallow changing slot's failover option in transaction block

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Disallow changing slot's failover option in transaction block
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Hou,

Thanks for updating the patch! Let me confirm the content.

In your patch, the pg_dump.c was updated. IIUC the main reason was that
pg_restore executes some queries as single transactions so that ALTER
SUBSCRIPTION cannot be done, right?
Also, failover was synchronized only when we were in the upgrade mode, but
your patch seems to remove the condition. Can you clarify the reason?

Other than that, the patch LGTM.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED
https://www.fujitsu.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Speed up clean meson builds by ~25%
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: ECPG cleanup and fix for clang compile-time problem