RE: Forget close an open relation in ReorderBufferProcessTXN()

От osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Forget close an open relation in ReorderBufferProcessTXN()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Monday, May 24, 2021 12:57 PM I wrote:
> On Monday, May 24, 2021 12:23 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 12:16 PM osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
> > <osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> > > When I execute make check-world with v6 additionally, I've gotten
> > > another failure. I get this about once in
> > > 20 times of make check-world with v6.
> > Hmm, I doubt it would be this patch's fault.  Maybe we still have some
> > unresolved issues with DETACH PARTITION CONCURRENTLY.  I suggest
> you
> > reproducible.
> OK, I'll do so when I get this with OSS HEAD.
Just now, I've reported this on hackers as a different thread.
This was not an issue of the patch.

Also, I have no more suggestions to fix the patch set you shared.

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

От: "osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: Test of a partition with an incomplete detach has a timing issue
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Remaining references to RecentGlobalXmin