[MASSMAIL]Query regarding new version of shared library with older binary

От M Tarkeshwar Rao
Тема [MASSMAIL]Query regarding new version of shared library with older binary
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi All,

I have following query:

Our application is compiled with postgres SQL Client C++(11.18) and it is dynamically linked with postgres shared library(version libpq.so.5.11).

But where this application runs at customer production system new version of libpq(libpq.so.5.13) available. This new libpq shared lib is packaged with OS.

Our query is that, will our binary able to resolve the symbols with this new version(5.13)?

Regards,

Tarkeshwar

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: What linux version to install ?
От: Nick Renders
Сообщение: Re: could not open file "global/pg_filenode.map": Operation not permitted