Urgent Assistance Needed - PostgreSQL 14 Not Opening on Windows 11 Home Single Language

От Ganesh Gavane
Тема Urgent Assistance Needed - PostgreSQL 14 Not Opening on Windows 11 Home Single Language
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear PostgreSQL Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ganesh Gavane , and I am reaching out for assistance with a critical issue I am facing after installing PostgreSQL 14 on a Windows 11 Home Single Language system.

System Details:

Operating System: Windows 11 Home Single Language
PostgreSQL Version: 14
Installation Path: C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\14\bin
Issue Description:
After a successful installation of PostgreSQL 14, I am unable to launch the application. Despite going through standard troubleshooting procedures such as checking the PostgreSQL service status, ensuring port availability, and reviewing logs, the application does not open.

Additional Information:

I have confirmed that the PostgreSQL service is running.
The default port 5432 is not blocked, and I have checked for conflicts with firewall or antivirus software.
The installation path is set to C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\14\bin.
Actions Taken:

Verified PostgreSQL service status.
Checked port availability.
Reviewed logs in the installation directory.
Confirmed absence of firewall or antivirus conflicts.
Checked the Windows Event Viewer for relevant error messages.
Despite these efforts, I have been unable to resolve the issue. I am reaching out to seek your expertise and guidance on identifying the root cause and implementing a solution.

If there are specific logs or diagnostic information you require, please let me know, and I will promptly provide the necessary details. Your timely assistance is highly appreciated, as this issue is impacting our ongoing projects.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your guidance and support.

Best regards,

Ganesh Gavane