RE: Postgresql initialize error

От Smith, Travis
Тема RE: Postgresql initialize error
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Just be safe over sorry install openssl and openssl-dev packages.

You may want to run updatedb, if you have the locate package installed just to double verify

Travis Smith

VP Business Technology

Circana

From: nikhil kumar <nikhil.dba97@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2024 3:23 PM
To: Muhammad Salahuddin Manzoor <salahuddin.m@bitnine.net>
Cc: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Postgresql initialize error

***ATTENTION!! This message originated from outside of Circana. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution.***

As I check we have OpenSSL package in that server but that file is not visible

On Wed, 12 Jun 2024 at 1:35 AM, nikhil kumar <nikhil.dba97@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for your support. I’ll check it

On Wed, 12 Jun 2024 at 1:34 AM, Muhammad Salahuddin Manzoor <salahuddin.m@bitnine.net> wrote:

Greetings,

Check OpenSSL installed on your system
openssl version

If not installed
sudo apt-get install openssl

Find library
sudo find / -name libssl.so.1.1

Add in Library path
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/libssl:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Salahuddin (살라후딘)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2024 at 00:59, nikhil kumar <nikhil.dba97@gmail.com> wrote:

Error ;  ./ initdbs error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

On Wed, 12 Jun 2024 at 1:28 AM, nikhil kumar <nikhil.dba97@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

I'm  installing postgresql 14 version by using Rpm. However i'm getting error while execute the database initialzation. Please check below error message

Error;

Hi Team, I'm installing postgresql 14 version by using Rpm. However i'm getting error while execute the database initialzation. Please check below error message

Thanks,

Nikhil,

PostgreSQL DBA.

REMINDER: This message came from an external source. Please exercise caution when opening any attachments or clicking on links.

От: nikhil kumar
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql initialize error
От: nikhil kumar
Сообщение: Need help on configuration SMTP