Re: [SQL] pgsql and shopping carts - is there any development code out there?

От Mr. Poet
Тема Re: [SQL] pgsql and shopping carts - is there any development code out there?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I have one... It does not do prices but it should be relatively easy to
add. Take a look at http://ns1.3dtech.net/~lanair and click on Online
Order and then Click Internet.

It requires PHP though...

Poet
        --poet@linuxports.com--            ICQ: 33017215          http://www.linuxports.com          --Power to the
Penguin--
On Thu, 27 May 1999, Robert Chalmers wrote:

> I see a lot for mysql and shopping carts, but none for pgsql + shoppong
> carts.
>
> Does anyone know of any development code out ther specifically for pgsql and
> php3?
>
> ta
> Bob
>
> ---  http://4qir.quantum-radio.net.au - Where Only The Dedicated Survive!
> 4QIR Quantum Radio. Bringing you the original sounds of AFVN, with some of
> the
> original DJ's - back on air - and supporting not only the original Vets, in
> comprehensive AFVN Archives, but putting together segments for the fighting
> men and
> women of todays services all around the world. World Music, for people of
> the world.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Robert Chalmers"
Сообщение: pgsql and shopping carts - is there any development code out there?
От: Doo Suk Yang
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] VARCHAR(50), CHAR(50) or TEXT ?