Re: [SQL] finding the most recent records

От Mark Jewiss
Тема Re: [SQL] finding the most recent records
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, JT Kirkpatrick wrote:

> I didn't find who originally asked how to do this, but it IS possible to
> identify the most recent if you have a field in the table defined as

This will work, but Postgresql contains a specific datatype that you can
have as a unique identifier. Every time a row is inserted it will take the
number and increase by one. Uses an integer to do this.

Cheers,

Mark.
--
Mark Jewiss
Knowledge Matters Limited

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: JT Kirkpatrick
Сообщение: finding the most recent records
От: "Jackson, DeJuan"
Сообщение: RE: [SQL] Limit Questions 2