Re: [HACKERS] Uninstalling PostgreSQL ??!!

От Jeff MacDonald
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Uninstalling PostgreSQL ??!!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Steve,

The PostgreSQL project is willing to support any os it
can. We have Redhat RPMS on our site, because someone
(Lamar Owen) took the time to do it, then submitted them.

You may do the same. Ideally we'd like to have a package/bin
for each os.

Jeff

===================================================================So long as the Universe had a beginning, we can
supposeit had a

creator, but if the Universe is completly self contained , having
no boundry or edge, it would neither be created nor destroyedIt would simply be.

От: Brian E Gallew
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [hackers]development suggestion needed
От: Keith Harmon
Сообщение: FW: licensing and support