double dumps for all objects with pg_dump

От guenther mair
Тема double dumps for all objects with pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
hi!

i get double dumps for all tables, indices and acl's in my databases when
trying to do a simple "pg_dump <tablename>"!

i'm using postgresql 7.0 on linux (kernel 2.2.14, almost all libraries out
of slackware 7).

is there any known bug?

thanks!

gunny

ps: please include me in your replies, since i'm not subscribed to this
mailing list!

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Bug Repoprt- Casting Issues
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: double dumps for all objects with pg_dump