Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Thomas Good wrote:

> I like the ballcap, believe I'll order one...
>
> BTW, Scrappy - I expect I have one cd remaining on my sub.
> Are you planning on burning any copies of 6.5.1 for the sub
> recipients?

It was my opinion (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) that it
would be inappropriate to send a subscriber a minor-minor release...I was
only doing minor releases todate (6.4, 6.5, etc), except where someone
orders when v6.5.1 is active (we burn them on the spot)...

If you want a v6.5.1 CD sent to you, I have no problem with that, don't
get me wrong, but it was my opinion that those having it sent to them
wouldn't want to get a second CD within a short period of time after the
release, and counting as part of their subscription...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: Thomas Good
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
От: Simeó
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PHP with Postgres