Re: [GENERAL] logging/Accounting from Radiusd ?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] logging/Accounting from Radiusd ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Holm Tiffe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there are several rumors about logging from radiusd to pgsql in this list;
> my question is now, has anyone already done that ?

There have been a few of us who have...I did my first interation of it way
way back using Postgres95 v0.9...what a nightmare *that* was...

> If so, are the changes to radiusd publically available ?

I'd love to say yes, but, erk, ummmm...my code is a programmers nightmare
:(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: Holm Tiffe
Сообщение: logging/Accounting from Radiusd ?
От: "Safa Pilavcý"
Сообщение: Postgres and Y2K