Re: What is happening?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: What is happening?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Carolyn Lu Wong wrote:

> I was trying to dump data, drop then recreate table, and import data
> back to the table. There were errors during the process and the
> transaction was not committed.
>
> The table is there when I do '\d' and the table definition is there.
> However, I can't drop table nor select from this table. I always get the
> following error:
>
> ERROR: mdopen: couldn't open accounts: No such file or directory.

what version of PostgreSQL are you running, first off ... what I've done
in the past that has been successful is to go into the
data/base/<database> directory, do a 'touch accounts' so that there is a
file there for the postgres process to unlink, and then do the drop table

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Karel Zak
Сообщение: Re: a question about dates and timestamp
От: Antti Linno
Сообщение: Extracting data by months