Re: Open Source Database Routs Competition in New Benchmark Tests

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Open Source Database Routs Competition in New Benchmark Tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> The AS3AP test is a *read only test*, which should have been MySQL's
> bread and butter according to their marketing literature. The shape of
> that curve shows that MySQL started wheezing at about 4 users, and
> tailed off rapidly after that point. The other guys barely made it out
> of the starting gate :)

Ah, cool, that answers one of my previous questions ... and scary that we
beat "the best database for read only apps" *grin*

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: Open Source Database Routs Competition in New Benchmark Tests
От: Matthew Kirkwood
Сообщение: Re: Open Source Database Routs Competition in New Benchmark Tests