Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
http://www.postgresql.org/bugs/

I was about to implement it once before and the directory disappeared.
But anyway it's there.

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's
От: Don Baccus
Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's