Re: Patch for catching incompatible types in fk constraints

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Patch for catching incompatible types in fk constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
I was assuming 7.2, but I've been afraid
of losing it again (already had one computer
lose power supply eating my last version of
the patch) so I figured I'd send it.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: faq-japanese updated
От: "Adam J. Richter"
Сообщение: PATCH: postgresql-7.1 + readline-4.2 compatability