Re: SF company wants to hire pgsql hacker

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: SF company wants to hire pgsql hacker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> A San Francisco company wants to hire a PostgreSQL developer to work on
> improving the database, and to do some work for the company.  I am here
> at LinuxWorld right now with the CIO of the company.
>
> The candidate should be based in North America  for Visa reasons, and
> should be willing to relocate to the San Francisco area.

Just as an appendum, when talking to the gentlemen at the show, he
indicated to me that Canadian's were welcome to apply, as getting a TN1(?)
was relatively easy to acquire, just in case some of the Canadian's were
automagically thinking the words "Visa reasons" were automatically
excluding them as well ...

От: "Maurizio"
Сообщение: Re: 7.1 beta 3 CHANGES FOR QNX
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: configure problem with krb4 and ssl when compiling 7.1beta4