Re: Closest SQL dialect to PostgreSQL for ERwin?

От Alex Pilosov
Тема Re: Closest SQL dialect to PostgreSQL for ERwin?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Genealogicaley, Ingres would indeed be closest to pgsql (both are direct
descendants of University Ingres).

Probably a nicer thing would be for ERwin to have SQL-92 dialect, but
since nobody other than postgres even tried to comply to it, ERWin doesn't
support it ;)