Re: JDBC executeUpdate returns 0 for table partitioning rule

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: JDBC executeUpdate returns 0 for table partitioning rule
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Tea Yu wrote:

> The scenario is quite simple - insert into a partitioned table in which a
> rule forwards the insertion into an inherited partition (Postgresql 8.1)
>
> However, JDBC returns 0 during Statement.executeUpdate(sql).  It behaves
> normally when partition rule is removed.

That's certainly not what I'm seeing here.  I've attached my testcase.  So
I've shown you mine, now you show me yours.

Kris Jurka

От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Problem with 8.1 driver
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Advise on mapping JTable to large PostgreSQL table