mailing list moderation of subscriptions

От Kris Jurka
Тема mailing list moderation of subscriptions
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I moderate the pgsql-jdbc list and I always leave subscription requests in
the moderation queue so that the user can complete the confirmation as
designed.  If they don't confirm after a week or so the request is
dropped.  This evening someone approved two subscription requests.  This
defeats the whole purpose of the confirmation system.  Unless there is
some policy I'm unaware of I'd ask people not to do it.

Kris Jurka