Re: The column index is out of range in PostgreSQL + resolve

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: The column index is out of range in PostgreSQL + resolve
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Murali Doss wrote:

> SQL Query is running perfect from PG Admin but it gives error "The
> column index is out of range " when running through java
> application.Please advise me how to solve this issue.

This error message has nothing to do with the query execution, but rather
the fetching of results from the ResultSet.  I imagine you are using one
of the ResultSet.getXXX() methods using an improper column index.

Kris Jurka

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: referential integrity violation - key referenced from
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2559: why jdbc-driver AbstractJdbc2ResultSetMetaData.