Re: jdbc lob and postgresql

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: jdbc lob and postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Thomas Kellerer wrote:

> Can you point me to the manual for these types of BLOBs are described? The
> "Data Types" chapter does not list them as far as I can tell.

Apparently the only documentation appears to be in the client interfaces
section...

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/largeobjects.html

The JDBC documentation describes some of the tradeoffs between oid and
bytea data types, but doesn't describe the getBlob/setBlob API, only a PG
specific version.

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/82/binary-data.html

Kris Jurka

От: Tomasz Ostrowski
Сообщение: Re: copy a large table raises out of memory exception
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: timestamp with time zone