Re: Deadlock condition in driver

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Deadlock condition in driver
Дата
Re: Deadlock condition in driver  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 21 May 2008, Daniel Migowski wrote:

> I came across a deadlock condition in the JDBC driver that rises when very
> large queries, containing thousends of statements are send to the server with
> statement.execute().

We already consider this case for batch execution and break the batch into
an internal size that we expect is safe from deadlock.  It looks like we
should be doing the same for these one query batches.  I'm not sure how
tough that will be, but I'll take a look.

Kris Jurka

От: Daniel Migowski
Сообщение: Deadlock condition in driver
От: "Thomas H"
Сообщение: BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work