Re: sql doubts

От Frank G Hahn
Тема Re: sql doubts
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Gustavo Henrique wrote:

Ad 1) SQL = Structured Query Language  :)
 TSQL is an extention of SQL that includes support for queries against
temporal databases. VALID/TRANSACTION TIME and SEQUENCED/NONSEQUENCED
queries. If you would like more info on temporal databases try
http://www.cs.auc.dk/TimeCenter  which also has an on-line temporal
database you can query using a java-applet (tiger)
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~tigeradm
> Could you help me ? >
> 1- Whats the diference between TSQL and SQL ?
>
> 2- What are nested queries ?
>
> 3- I've seen people using DISTINCT, but what's ALL used for ?
>
> Thanks very much for your attention,
>

> Gustavo Henrique Maultasch
> gustavoh@sysadmin.com.br

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Ed Loehr
Сообщение: Re: oracle rownum equivalent?
От: Ed Loehr
Сообщение: Re: how to know when a table is altered