Re: PostgreSQL search engine (Perl)

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: PostgreSQL search engine (Perl)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You certainly need openfts ( openfts.sourceforge.net ) which is based
on contrib/tsearch module. tsearch is our step to integrate openfts search
engine into postgresql. I'd recommend download openfts from CVS -
it's stable and better than last official release. The only thing
we need is to add some documentation. Also I've finished web crawler
for personal site and cgi search script. But didn't commited yet to CVS.
The problem is lack of time. Sorry

    Oleg
On Fri, 31 May 2002, Nigel J. Andrews wrote:

> On Fri, 31 May 2002, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
>
> > > Search the documentation does not work right now:
> >
> > What I was trying to find was information about full text indexing.
> >
> > It's supposed to be used in a search engine. But maybe someone knows a
> > search engine in Perl optimized for PostgreSQL?
> >
> > One that works ? ;-)
>
> It works but it's not in perl and it doesn't do scoring but it is available
> from the contrib tree as tsearch. I seem to remember there is another search
> facility in there that is much closer to the original [open]FTS but I can't
> remember what it is called. It's fairly obvious from the directory name though.

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

От: Anders Nielsen
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL search engine (Perl)
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL search engine (Perl)