Re: array character types

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: array character types
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Jodi,

check contrib/intarray for arrays of integers.

    Олег
On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Jodi Kanter wrote:

> Can anyone offer some insight or link to documentation on the use of integer and/or string array data types? We are
thinkingof using them in our database but there is some concern about breaking normalization standards and opening
ourselvesup to more issues later.
> We are storing data about various analyses that are being run - i.e user and system parameter values. It would be
nicenot to have to create a separate table for each of these fields.
> Thank you,
> Jodi Kanter
>
> _______________________________
> Jodi L Kanter
> BioInformatics Database Administrator
> University of Virginia
> (434) 924-2846
> jkanter@virginia.edu

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

От: Nick Sayer
Сообщение: Re: URGENT: undoing a mistake
От: "Josh Goldberg"
Сообщение: Re: To Blob or Not to Blob? THAT is the question.