Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple?

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Erik Jones wrote:

> Perhaps we could have a nice, friendly discussion on using surrogate
> primary keys v. string based keys?  Or, I think the body of the "nulls
> are bad" dead horse is collecting flies if anyone wants to take a swing
> at it...

Following the handbook for dead horse riding[1], obviously technique #12
"Harnessing several dead horses together for increased speed" would allow
faster progress were all these addressed at once.

[1] http://soli.inav.net/~catalyst/Humor/dhorse.htm

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Bytea question with \208
От: Erik Jones
Сообщение: Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple?